You are looking for a German market research company? You found one! We are offering market research services for qualitative and quantitative research.
If you are looking for our proprietary online access panel capacities in 60+ countries please visit www.intsamp.com
Quantitative ResearchWe support clients with all common quantitative research methods: CATI, CAPI (with our own online access panel), PAPI, SAQ, mystery shopping.
Fieldwork ServicesFor market research institutes and consulting firms without their own field staff, we act as a fieldwork service provider.
Qualitative ResearchWe recruit your target group for group discussions in our studio in Hamburg or locations in selected cities all over Germany.
Mystery ShoppingWe continuously perform mystery shopping surveys on a national and international basis in various industries.
CAPIWith our face-to-face interviewers we conduct personal interviews all over Germany, Austia and Switzerland.
CATIUsing our call center we can conduct telephone interviews according to your needs and demands.
CAWIWith our proprietary online access panel we have access to consumers in 45 countries. We program and host your survey, conduct the online interviews and deliver meaningful analysis. Learn more: www.intsamp.com.
Mystery ShoppingWe continuously perform mystery shopping surveys on a national and international basis in various industries.
Quantitative Research ServicesWe are offering support with various quantitative research services.
- Customer surveys
- Consumer surveys
- Attitude surveys
- Market studies
- Passersby interviews
- Public statistical data
- Point of sale interviews
- Desk research
What can we offer to you?As a fieldwork service provider we have a wide range of people registered with us. Through us you can recruite field staff from various areas:
- Mystery shoppers / store checkers
- Face to face interviewers
- Participants for quantitative market research studies
- Participants for qualitative market research studies
- Product testers
- CATI interviewers
Our Fieldwork Services
- We support your data collection in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- We deliver data in all common formats.
- We are working according to international market research standards.
- Mystery shopping project: You are searching for mystery shoppers to conduct your mystery shopping project in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
- Mystery shoppers with specific attributes: You are looking for mystery shoppers with a specific consumer behavior or specific demografic attributes? Through our database we can recruit them easily.
- Mystery shopping with existing customers: You are looking for mystery shoppers who are actually customers of your company. Our registered members provide information about loyalty cards and existing relationships to companies. Using them to test your service might be interesting when you intend to check an existing customer relationship instead of gaining new customers.
- Cooperations with retail partners: You want to make sure that sales cooperations with retail partners are successful. Thereby you want to ensure that the cost-value ratio is justified. With mystery shoppers we can document strengths and weaknesses of the implementation quality of your campaigns.
- Product Retrieval / Product Procurement: You want to get hold of specific products on a regular or ad-hoc basis. With our field force we can support you with your fieldwork.
- Quality of promotional teams: You frequently hire promotional teams or are a promotional agency and want to check if your staff is working according to your guidelines. We can send mystery shopper to your points of promotion to assure that the intended quality is achieved by the promotional staff. This is a big advantage compared to traditional promotion controlling tools that reveal failures after the campaign is over. With mystery shoppers you can document the quality while the campaign is still running and take counter measures if necessary.
- Photo documentation of your promotional campaign: You are a promotion or advertising agency and want to document your campaign for your client for a good impression of your work. You can't travel to the outlets and need local people to document your campaign with photos that are send to you quickly after the campaign started.
- Quantitative market research: For your field research project you need consumers with specific attributes. Through our database you can find these persons, contact them and send them your questionnaire or link to your online poll.
- Qualitative market research: You quickly need persons with specific attributes for your research project. Find them in our database!
- Interviewer: For your fieldwork project you need interviewers in various countries. Through our database you can recruit them quick and easy.
- Customer survey at the point of sale: You want to conduct a customer survey at your point of sale. We can support you by sending out our interviewers and will return a chart report with all quantitative data.
- Real estate photos: You are in the real estate industry and need pictures of a specific building but don't want to travel to the location. We can send out an amateur photographer who is living close to the location and return the pictures online so that you can get a first impression quickly.
- Product tests: Before launching your new product you want it to be checked by consumers from a specific target group or by people from different countries. We can support you with our international field of product testers.
What can we offer to you?
We are offering a high degree of flexibility. You will be supported by trained and motivated interviewers and contacters. Our moderators allow a methodological correct and high quality execution of your group dicussion or in-depth interview.
Our research viewing facilities are located in the center of major cities. We have an excellent database, which allows us to provide our clients with their target group.
We are offering one-on-one interview places as well as modern rooms for group discussions. All rooms can be decorated according to your needs. All rooms have one-way mirrors and allow audio and video surveillance.
What qualitative research studies can we implement?
- Concept tests
- Price acceptance tests
- Advertisement testing
- Degustation tests
- Audio tests
- Sniff tests
- Image tests
- Product design test
- Brand and name tests
What methods are we using?
Group Discussion / Focus Groups
You will receive moderation and analysis out of one hand. The whole project is conducted by experienced project leaders. They all have the adequate degree of curiosity for target groups and markets. Through empathy they are able to obtain valuable insights for our clients.
When conducting consumer interviews we reveal relevant views and attitudes, carefully distinguishing between what was said and what was meant.
Sometimes the studio is not the appropriate place to obtain information. Therefore we are successfully conducting in-home interviews with the target group.
You would like to try something completely different. We are eager to discuss possibilities and limitations of innovative approaches with you.
Service CheckImplementing the service check, trained observers are used to act as "normal" customers to monitor the processes and procedures used in the delivery of a service.
Store CheckApplying the store check the point of sale is evaluated with a focus on "hard" criteria.
Promotion CheckThe promotion check allows you to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of your promotion campaigns area-wide immediately after their launch. It enables you to take counter mesaures while the campaign is still running. This is a significant advantage compared to traditional promotion controlling tools that evaluate the success after a campaign is over.
Mystery CallsMystery calling is the appropriate instrument to evaluate the capability and performance of your call center agents or staff answering sales questions by phone.
- We are working with trained staff only.
- We brief our mystery shoppers with in-depth briefing documents and by phone.
- All data collected is reviewed by two project managers.
- We can support you conducting your mystery shopping project parallel in different countries.
Mystery Shopping Overview
What is Mystery Shopping?Mystery shopping is a market research technique that uses trained observers to act as (potential) customers to monitor the processes and procedures used in the delivery of a service.
Where is Mystery Shopping used?Mystery shopping is adopted in all B2C branches where companies encounter their customers, e.g. retail, restaurant and hotel industry, call centers, healthcare industry or car dealers.
At these crucial service points the decision is made, whether a product or service is sold, if the customer needs are satisfied and last but not least if the customer is returning or recommending the company.
What is the Benefit of Mystery Shopping for your Company?Mystery shopping allows you to evaluate the service process of your front-line operations in a detailed manner. You will receive detailed information on how to improve your service quality. Based on the costs it is more efficient than traditional customer satisfaction surveys that are solely based on voluntary information and often underlie a time delay between service process and interview.
How can you Implement Mystery Shopping?Mystery Shopping is implemented in three steps:
In the first step your requirements and goals need to be specified. If you for example intend to review your service standards with mystery shoppers, a framework for good and bad service has to be defined. Furthermore a questionnaire with an appropriate test scenario needs to be developed. Then the way of executing the actual mystery shopping has to be decided (own execution vs. assigning a mystery shopping agency). The number of tests and the way of training the mystery shoppers has to be determined. Finally the time flow and way of analyzing the generated data has to be arranged.
In the second step the mystery shopping is conducted in your outlets.
In the final step the data is analyzed and the findings are translated into measures and objectives. They need to be implemented and the achievements have to be controlled.
Mystery Shopping Project ExamplesBelow you can find implementation examples of the various mystery shopping types.
- As a retailer you want to make sure that in all outlets the same service quality is delivered to the customer.
- You introduced a new consultation concept in your outlets and want to ascertain that the desired quality is achieved.
- You want to evaluate the quality of your complaint management system and to ensure if complaints are handled according to the guidelines.
- You want to find out if your product or service is positioned accordingly by your retail partners.
- As a retail supplier you want to learn why your product or service does not achieve the desired sales results.
- You want to ensure that certain key questions to increase sales are asked by the front-line employees.
- You want to evaluate the status quo of your service quality in order to use identified strengths and weaknesses for employee trainings.
- You want to make sure that corporate identity guidelines are carried out in all outlets.
- As a retailer you want to find out if all outlets meet the needs of a specific target group.
- You want to ensure that specific key products are available and if they are positioned according to the guidelines.
- You want to determine the pricing of a products in various outlets.
- You want to identify trademark infringements of your products and brands, e.g. in online shops or in retail outlets.
- You want to ensure that all outlets are conform with your guidelines of cleanliness and orderliness.
- You want to evaluate if all signs in your outlets are visible meaningful to your customers.
- You want to examine if the promotional staff of your agency is working according to the contract.
- Right after the start of your promotional campaign you want to make sure that the quality is according to your expectations. If not you want to have a solid basis to take counter measures to safe the success of your expensive campaign.
- You run a promotions agency and want to prove the delivered quality to your client with an independet third party check.
- You want to make sure that your advertising material at the point of sale is positioned as agreed with your retail partner.
- You want to generate detailed information about the promotional activities of your competitiors.
- You contract call centers and want to make sure that they are working according to your guidelines.
- You want to ensure that your call center agents are not working fraudulently.
- You want to determine if specific key questions are answered according to the guidelines.
- You run a call center and want to certify to your client through a third party that you are fulfilling the contract according to the guidelines agreed upon.
Mystery Shopping ProcessA mystery shopping project includes three phases:
- Define goals
- Specify content
- Select instrument
- Choose test scenario
- Determine assessment criteria
- Weigh criteria
- Develop questionnaire
- Determine number of tests
- Choose a time period
2 Mystery Shopping
- Select mystery shoppers
- Clarify availability
- Brief/ train shoppers
- Conduct mystery shopping
- Evaluate data...
- ...for short-term action
- ...regarding the over-all objective
- Analyse data
- Process data
- Present findings
Mystery Shopping ReportingWe deliver your myster shopping results in a detailed chart report. Thus, you can easily deduce necessary measures. Furthermore, you can easily integrate the charts into your management presentations. See some examples below. We are able to delive a chart report in your individual corporate design.
A detailed Chart Report is beneficial.
- You will receive meaningful charts instead of pure data that is hard to be interpeted.
- You can easily integrate the charts into your management presentations.
- Necessary measurements and actions can be derived easily.
- You can work with the results without problems.